Get filtered water right from your sink at the touch of a button – without having to drill a hole or lose a soap dispenser!
ClearLink PRO™ is a first-to-market wireless technology to switch the main faucet between unfiltered and filtered water. For filtered water, turn on the cold water, push the ClearLink PRO™ button, and in a few seconds you have RO water at the main faucet. When you’re done, simply turn off the water and the system will automatically divert back to unfiltered water, ensuring you do not waste filtered water.
And with many different finishes to choose from, you’ll be able to keep your kitchen fixtures coordinated.
While there are many benefits to this ground-breaking technology, here are a few of our customers’ favorites:
- You can use your existing faucet so you don’t have to drill a hole or lose a soap dispenser.
- Because of the wireless technology, you can place the ClearLink PRO™ button just about anywhere.
- The button has a filter life indicator so you know when you need to replace your filters.
- The system monitors your water quality ensuring you have the best water at all times for peace of mind.
- You can add filtered water to any room with a sink.
To learn more about Culligan ClearLink PRO™, give us a call or fill out a contact form today.
Culligan of Ida Reviews
13:55 13 Apr 23
There a great company. Very fast service and friendly. They will come over no matter what the weather. I think I'll keep them. Plus when something isn't working they will fix it right there
Segur Segur Automotive & Performance
16:47 28 Mar 23
Culligan of Ida has a great product and great people working hard to bring us top notch water! Thanks guys!
03:00 20 Feb 23
Culligan did a wonderful job removing a 30 year old softener system and replaced it with a new, state of the art system. The installers were cool and explained everything they were going to do. Did a great job cleaning up when they left.
16:43 14 Feb 23
Excellent customer service and very professional staff! Cody came out and tested and analyzed my water and was very thorough in explaining everything. He was very professional and friendly. I was very pleased with his service.